Drive Medical Clamp-On Tub Rail
The Drive Medical Clamp-On Tub Rail is designed to fit just about any style of bathtub. The white powder-coated steel construction is rust-resistant and easy to clean. The grip bar adjusts from 14″ to 17″ in height with the push of a button on each side. The angle of the grab bar is parallel to the shower wall. The adjustable width clamp attaches by turning the locking mechanism which tightens the rubber pads on all bath tub contact points. The rubber pads prevents scratching of the tubs surface and ensure a secure fit. The Bathtub Grab Bar Safety Rail is easy to install without needing tools.
Note: This safety rail is not for use on fiberglass bathtubs.
- Stainless steel locking mechanism and non-wearing rubber pads provide scratch proof security
- Durable, white powder-coated steel construction is easy to clean
- 14″ to 17″ height adjustment
- Handle design provides secure hand position
- Tool free installation
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
- Handle Height Range: 14″ – 17″
- Overall Height: 22″
- Length: 8.6″
- Width: 6.8″
- Primary Material: Steel
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
Drive Medical# RTL12036-ADJ