CostCare B337 Hi-Lo Hospital Bed Set
The CostCare B337 advanced long-term care low Hospital Bed has built-in length and width extension systems making it flexible in all circumstances. It is equipped with central locking mechanism and has multiple bed rail options, and the low height feature minimizes patient fall injuries. Built with comfort and safety for the individuals and caregivers, the bed is suitable for nursing homes, assisted living environments and in-home use.
- Ideal for home use, long term care and post acute care
- Hi Low Hospital Bed drops to 7″ height making it one of the lowest beds on the market and raises to 30″ at the highest setting.
- Central Locking System secures the bed to the floor at all height ranges but allows for Mobility-On-Demand. Caregivers do not have to wait for the bed to be raised to its full height before transporting or maneuvering.
- Slat Deck design allows for improved infection control and reduces wear and tear on mattresses
- Built-In Underbed Lighting helps to enhance safety for both caregiver and patient when exiting the bed.
- Built-In Expandable Length And Width gives you the option to extend the length of your bed and mattress to 84″ Long to 42″ Wide. Ideal for users over 6’1″ tall.
- Comes Standard With Control Panel And Trendelenburg The Control Panel can only be used by a caregiver for safe Trendelenburg positioning. Hand Pendant will also come with this option. The control panel will give you the ability to lock certain adjustments on the hand pendant if you wish.
- Warranty – CostCare Hi-Low Hospital Bed Set Frame: 5 years, Mechanical: 5 years, Electrical: 2 years
Want to learn more about our Home Hospital Beds? Click here to read our blog!