CostCare B130C Full Electric HomeCare Hospital Bed
The CostCare Full Electric Hospital Bed is best suited for home use. The CostCare Full Electric bed features a hand pendant that controls the height of the head and foot of the bed as well as the overall bed height. The CostCare Full Electric Bed values safety with an adjustable height range and recessed headspring supports and foot assembly that help to reduce the chance of pinching and injuries. The CostCare Bed has more strength and support with a reinforced steel plate positioned in the middle of the frame, helping to ensure durability and performance for years to come. This is one one of the best Hospital Beds for home use.
CostCare Full Electric Hospital Bed:
- Bed Frame Height Range: The bed frame can be raised to 23″ to protect caregivers from back injuries and lowered to 15.4″ so patients can easily get back into the bed.
- Quality: CostCare Beds have a 450 lb. weight capacity with an extra steel plate welded to the middle of the frame.
- Easy to Store: Transport, setup and store easier with our CostCare beds.
- Chip and Scratch Resistant: Plastic end panels resist breakage. Painted frame has three coats of enamel plus a clear coat for a strong, chip and scratch-resistant finish
- Remote Control: Heavy-duty remotes resist breakage and moisture.
- Battery Backup and Emergency Manual Hand Crank in the event of a power outage. The hand crank is detachable so that caregivers and loved ones do not hurt their shins as they walk by the bed.
- Easy to Clean: Electronics can be washed down with standard water pressure (no high pressure washers).
- Locking Casters: Casters: 4 total, 2 locking.
Want to learn more about the best in-home Hospital Beds? Click here to read our blog!
There are no reviews yet.