Vive Health Foot Cream
The Vive Health Foot Cream softens and repairs dry, cracked heels with a deeply moisturizing premium blend.
- Zippered hard shell insulated case
- Removable organizer folio
- Interior Fahrenheit thermometer
- Includes two ice packs
- 60 Day Guarantee
Rich, soothing cream
- Softening and soothing dryness and irritation, the premium blend is deeply moisturizing
Repairs dry, cracked heels
- Restoring a smooth, even appearance, the hydrating cream softens and repairs dry, cracked heels
Hydrates and protects skin
- Effective penetrating thick, hardened skin, the restorative cream creates a protective barrier to seal in moisture
3.2 ounce jar
- Unscented, the foot cream is safe for all skin types and is paraben, phthalate, soy, urea and gluten-free
Made in the U.S.A.
- Ljomi Skincare is professionally developed and made in the USA for guaranteed consistency
- Stearic Acid
- Sodium Hydroxide
- Glycol Stearate
- Caprylyl Glycol
- Acrylates/Acrylamide Copolymer
- Mineral Oil
- Polysorbate 85
- 3.2 ounce jar
- Ljomi Foot Cream
- 30 day guarantee
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I use the foot cream on my scaly elbows too?
Yes! Ljomi foot cream is safe for use on rough skin on the elbows, arms and legs.
When is the best time to apply the foot cream?
For best results apply Ljomi Foot Cream twice daily after exfoliating the affected area at bedtime and after bathing
Will applying Ljomi Foot Cream soften the calluses on my toes?
Yes, the soothing foot cream effectively softens calluses and rough patches of skin on the toes.
What are the ingredients?
Ljomi Foot Cream is made with water, glycerin, stearic acid, sodium hydroxide, paraffin, glycol stearate, hydroxyethylcellulose, allantoin, phenoxyethanol, caprylyl glycol, acrylates/acrylamide, copolymer, mineral oil, and polysorbate 85.
Can I put this cream on my feet before wearing sandals?
Yes, the cream can be used at any time, however, for best results apply twice daily after exfoliating the affected area at bedtime and after bathing.
Where is Ljomi Foot Cream made?
Ljomi foot cream is made in the USA.
Does the foot cream have an odor?
No, the premium foot cream is unscented.
Can I put socks on right after applying the foot cream?
Yes! It is safe to wear socks or hosiery after applying Ljomi Foot Cream.
Will this soften skin hardened from wearing sandals?
Yes! The foot cream is ideal for soften rough, hardened skin on the feet from going barefoot and from wearing sandals.
Is the foot cream gluten-free?
Yes! Ljomi foot cream is free of gluten, parabens, phthalates, urea and soy.
Will Ljomi Foot Cream leave my feet feeling sticky?
No, the premium formula is fully absorbed, leaving the skin feeling soft, not sticky or greasy.
There are no reviews yet.