EPA Certified Sanidry Dry Cleaning and Sanitizing Wipes are ideal for washable hard, nonporous surfaces of appliance exteriors, computer keyboards, bathroom fixtures, counter tops, sinks, shower stalls, toilet seats, desks, doorknobs, floors, telephones, lab benches and other hard nonporous surfaces made of acrylic, finished woodwork, glass, metal, plastic and plastic & vinyl upholstery.
Listed as an EPA Approved Disinfectant for Use Against SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19) EPA Registration # 6836-313
- Kills 99.99%of bacteria and viruses
- Effective against Coronavirus and influenza
- Can be used on all surfaces
- Does not dry out, irritate or leave residue
- No unpleasant smell
- EPA Registered Disinfectant: 6836-313
- Contains 300 Wipes
- Wipe Dimension: 5.9″ x 6.7″
- Octyl decyl dimethyl ammonium chloride
- Dioctyl dimethyl ammonium chloride
- Didecyl dimethyl ammonium chloride
- Alkyl (C14, C12, C16) dimethyl benzyl ammonium chloride
Leave surface wet for one (1) minute for HIV-1 and ten (10) minutes for HBV and HCV. Use ten (10) minute contact time for disinfection against all other viruses, bacteria and fungi claimed.
Areas of Use:
Use this product in hospitals, sick rooms, hotels, motels, athletic facilities, colleges, correctional facilities, business/office buildings, day care centers, factories, nurseries, schools, barber shops, salons, dental offices, airplanes, airports, ambulances, boats, buses, campers cars, emergency vehicles, mobile homes, ships, taxis, trailers, trains, transportation terminals, homes (household), USDA inspected food processing facilities, food processing plants, food storage areas, restaurants, kitchens and cafeterias.
There are no reviews yet.