The MedBari Foam Mattress is a bariatric mattress built to provide optimum pressure redistribution and support for the at-risk bariatric patient. We utilized the highest density foams to craft a heavy duty, quality sleep surface capable of supporting an individual weighing up to 1000 lbs. The MedBari Foam Mattress is the best bariatric pressure redistribution foam mattress for the heavier patient.
- The MedBari Mattresses provides ideal support and comfort by utilizing top-layer high resilient, high density, die cut foam directly beneath the patient.
- To keep the user cool and dry, we used Lura-Quilt™ on the heel section of the MedBari Mattress which permits air to continuously ventilate the mattress.
- The bottom layer of the MedBari Mattress merges premium high density and resilient foams to create unparalleled support and stability for the bariatric individual.
- We cover our mattress with a four way stretch nylon material comprised of a low moisture vapor transmission rate to keep our customers dry and comfortable.
- Fluid proof, anti-fungal, and stain resistant cover improves infection control.
- Zipper is hidden with an Anti-Contamination Flap to prevent fluids from coming into contact with the zipper and contaminating the foam core.
- MedBari Weight capacity: 1000 lbs.
- 16 CFR part 1632 & 1633.
- Warranty: One year non-prorated.
- This Mattress Ships for Free!
- Weight Capacity: 1,000 lbs
*Availability date reflects average availability time-frame from the manufacturer and is not a guaranteed delivery date.