The Invacare Manual Hospital Bed Set delivers long-term savings over the lifecycle of the bed. The Manual Bed offers the same convenient features as electric models, but adjusts manually for greatest economy.
Manual cranks located at the foot end of the bed raise and lower upper body and knees, as well as bed height. The bed is durable and washable, reducing repair and cleaning costs. All of the home care bed features have been designed to make the bed easier to deliver, set up, clean and maintain. Invacare’s Manual Hospital Bed provides convenience, comfort and affordability. Riveted connection joints and reinforced steel increase durability.
Invacare Manual Bed (5307IVC):
- Ideal for home use
- High-Impact Bed End panels are stronger than fiberboard and have better impact and scratch resistance.
- Secure Position with two locking and two non-locking casters with non-marring rubber tread.
- Enhanced Caster Sockets provide better retention during delivery and setup.
- Manual Crank: Easily raise and lower upper body and knees with manual crank.
- Weight Capacity: 350 lbs
- Warranty: All Welds: 5 years, Mechanical: 2 Year Limited
Standard MedPrevention Pressure Redistribution MattressThis mattress conforms to the patient’s body to provide support as the patient moves.
- Pressure Redistribution is achieved by using various cell depths throughout the mattress with special attention to the vulnerable heel section.
- Unique Pressure Zones: Channel cut high density polyurethane foam.
- 670 Individual cells offer superior pressure redistribution.
- Foam core is fire-retardant and anti-microbial/anti-bacterial.
- The cover is anti-microbial and anti-fungal, provides low moisture vapor transmission, is fluid resistant and has a 360 degree zipper for easy removal for cleaning.
- Size: 36” x 80” x 6” Weight Capacity: 300 lbs.
- Warranty: 4 Year, Non-Prorated
Plus MedPrevention Pressure Redistribution MattressThis mattress provides exceptional pressure redistribution for moderate to high risk patients with close attention paid to the sacral and heel area.
- Contains multi-tiered pressure redistribution mattress with top layer of die-cut high density foam in the head & torso section.
- High-resilient foam in the heel section for unparalleled pressure redistribution.
- Patient transfer support system allows easy transfers by providing additional support around the edge.
- The 4-way stretch nylon cover reduces perspiration and provides a low shear friction surface that is anti-microbial and water resistant.
- Anti-Contamination Flap covers the zipper to reduce possibility of fluids ruining the foam core.
Premium Precision Cut Contour Mattress
- Multi-tiered pressure redistribution mattress with top layer of patented Lura-QuiltTM foam is aerated which allows air to continuously circulate reducing heat buildup, perspiration and skin maceration.
- The sloped heel section reduces pressure and increases blood circulation by redistributing the load from the heel to the less vulnerable lower leg.
- The heel section is precision cut to allow air to circulate under the patients heel, which keeps the skin cool and dry reducing perspiration.
- Top cover is a 4-way stretch nylon which reduces perspiration and provides a low shear friction surface that is anti-microbial and water resistant.
- Anti-Contamination Flap covers the zipper reducing the possibility of fluids contaminating the foam core.
- Designated head and foot sections.
- Fire sleeve to meet Federal Fire Code 16 CFR part 1633.
- Weight Capacity: 450 Lbs.
- Warranty: 15 year, Non Prorated Warranty.
Premium MedPrevention Pressure Redistribution Mattress
- This mattress comes with the Visco Gel Polymer Technology (VGPT) that provides extraordinary pressure redistribution, rapid heat dissipation, and vast increases in breathability.
- VGPT is an open cell memory foam, infused with gel polymers, designed for clinical superiority and patient comfort.
- VGPT reduces occurrence of pressure sores, channels heat away from the body, provides more support with less cradling, eliminates static fatigue and keeps patients cool, dry and comfortable.
- This premium mattress uses a 30 degree heel slope to redistribute pressure.
- Comes equipped with a top layer of Lura-Quilt foam that keeps the skin cool and dry.
- Size: 36” x 80” x 6” Weight Capacity: 1,000 lbs.
- Warranty: 15 Year, Non-Prorated
Bed Rail Options
Clamp-On Half-Length Side Rails (Pair)
- Chrome-plated slide tubes for smooth rail height adjustment.
- No tools required for installation.
- Can be raised and lowered for height adjustment.
Reduced Gap Chrome Plated Full-Length Bed Rail (Pair)
- Durable 7/8” chrome-plated side rails.
- 55” rail length.
- Self-adjusting spring-loaded cross braces snap easily into place without tools for quick installation.
Worry Free Service Contracts1 to 3 Year In-Home Service Your homecare bed is eligible for up to three years of in-home service. Should your bed ever need repair, simply call HomeCare Hospital Beds and we will dispatch an authorized service technician to your home to diagnose and repair your bed absolutely free of charge.
In-home service on your bed means you’re covered for diagnostics, labor and repairs.
- One year in-home service contract $150
- Two year in-home service contract $195
- Three year in-home service contract $250
Standard Ground ShippingIncludes delivery of hospital bed to the front of your house or facility. This does not include bringing the hospital bed into the house.
Inside Delivery & Set-UpTake the hassel out of ordering a hospital bed by having our experts assemble your new hospital bed in the room of your choice! Our Technicians Will:
- Bring the hospital bed inside your loved one's home
- Assemble the bed in the room of your choice!
- Remove all boxes and packaging debris.
- Provide in-service instruction on proper use, maintenance and warranties!
*Availability date reflects average availability time-frame from the manufacturer and is not a guaranteed delivery date.