Invacare ETUDE Low Hospital Bed
The ETUDE HC Hospital Bed features innovative Shear Management Technology (SMT) as a standard feature, reducing shear and friction and providing safety. The SMT feature is provided through the auto regression of the head section while repositioning in ETUDE HC Bed through use of the eight function hand control.
- Ideal for home use, long term care and post acute care
- Hi Low Bed: deck height ranging from 7.8” to 26.5”.
- Tool-less assembly: design allows for tool free assembly and maintenance.
- 8 Function Hand Control: allows the user or caregiver to lock out functions for increased safety.
- Trendelenburg: Trendelenburg and Reverse Trendelenburg features are standard with this bed. Great for reducing swelling in the legs and true chair position.
- Weight Capacity: 360 Lbs.
- Bed Extender: ETUDE can extend to 84″ and 88″ sleeping surface for those over 6’1″.
- Optional Accessories: Trapeze and Multiple Rail Options
- Warranty – Frame: 10 years, Mechanical: 5 years, Electrical: 2 years
SETUP, DELIVERY & REMOVAL
Standard Ground Shipping
Includes delivery of hospital bed to the front of your house or facility. This does not include bringing the hospital bed into the house.
Inside Delivery & Set-Up
Take the hassle out of ordering a hospital bed by having our experts assemble your new hospital bed in the room of your choice!
Our Technicians Will:
- Bring the hospital bed inside your loved one’s home
- Assemble the bed in the room of your choice!
- Remove all boxes and packaging debris.
- Provide in-service instruction on proper use, maintenance and warranties!
*Please note: Although we strive to have our technicians ready when you are, inside Set Up & Delivery may add 5-7 days to your delivery time!
*Availability date reflects average availability time-frame from the manufacturer and is not a guaranteed delivery date.
Worry Free Service Contracts
1 to 3 Year In-Home Service
Your homecare bed is eligible for up to three years of in-home service. Should your bed ever need repair, simply call HomeCare Hospital Beds and we will dispatch an authorized service technician to your home to diagnose and repair your bed absolutely free of charge.
In-home service on your bed means you’re covered for diagnostics, labor and repairs.
- One year in-home service contract
- Two year in-home service contract
- Three year in-home service contract