The Invacare Carroll CS9 FX600 Hospital Bed Set has already become the industry standard for long-term care beds. The CS9 bed has an Integrated Width Extender which gives you the option of widening the bed an additional 6 inches. With an Auto Contour feature that simultaneously raises both the head and the knees, residents stay comfortably in place while being better positioned for reading, watching TV or talking to family members. The simultaneous movement also helps prevent painful skin shearing that might otherwise occur during repositioning. The CS9 also features a Slat Deck which is an upgrade from the Grid Deck that most of the entry level frames have and provides better support and airflow for the mattress. The Invacare CS9 is the ideal bed with it’s stability, easy controls and smooth raising and lowering of the head, feet and overall height of the bed.
CS9 Full Electric Bed
- Ideal for long term care and post acute care
- Integrated Adjustable Width Simple ‘In-a-Snap’ adjustments makes widening the bed easy and quick. Simply loosen the adjustment knob, press the snap button, and slide the adjustable wing to the desired position.
- Adjustable Width Headboard Featuring the elegant design found on all Invacare end panels, the new adjustable-width headboard slides into the correct position by removing the soft-touch knobs. The headboard wing easily lines up with the correct holes, and quickly secures with the soft-touch knobs.
- Auto Contour simultaneously raises both the head and the knees, residents stay comfortably in place while being better positioned for reading, watching TV or talking to family members. The simultaneous movement also helps prevent painful skin shearing that might otherwise occur during repositioning.
- Rapid tool free assembly minimizes delivery set-up time and makes maintenance easier
- Floor lock system secures the bed to the floor at all height ranges but allows for Mobilty-On-Demand. Caregivers do not have to wait for the bed to be raised to its full height before transporting or maneuvering. An easy to read indicator alerts staff if the bed is off its castors and not locked properly.
- Exclusive arched slat deck design allows for improved infection control and reduces wear and tear on mattresses
- Carroll CS beds feature a rugged Hand Control, with bright, universal symbols, allowing residents and staff to easily operate the comfort controls of the bed.
- Wall Bumper is included to ensure the bed is the proper distance from the wall for safe operation.
- Optional Trendelenburg (Custom Option will add 10 weeks to delivery) available with the Advanced Control Panel. The Panel can only be used by caregiver for safe Trendelenburg positioning.
- Optional Battery Backup (Custom Option will add approximately 4 weeks to delivery time) is available on the CS Series Bed. Integrated into the frame the battery backup will give you hours of power for when power is lost to the bed.
- Warranty – Frame: 10 years, Mechanical: 5 years, Electrical: 3 years
Standard MedPrevention Pressure Redistribution MattressThis mattress conforms to the patient’s body to provide support as the patient moves.
- Pressure Redistribution is achieved by using various cell depths throughout the mattress with special attention to the vulnerable heel section.
- Unique Pressure Zones: Channel cut high density polyurethane foam.
- 670 Individual cells offer superior pressure redistribution.
- Foam core is fire-retardant and anti-microbial/anti-bacterial.
- The cover is anti-microbial and anti-fungal, provides low moisture vapor transmission, is fluid resistant and has a 360 degree zipper for easy removal for cleaning.
- Size: 36” x 80” x 6” Weight Capacity: 300 lbs.
- Warranty: 4 Year, Non-Prorated
Plus MedPrevention Pressure Redistribution MattressThis mattress provides exceptional pressure redistribution for moderate to high risk patients with close attention paid to the sacral and heel area.
- Contains multi-tiered pressure redistribution mattress with top layer of die-cut high density foam in the head & torso section.
- High-resilient foam in the heel section for unparalleled pressure redistribution.
- Patient transfer support system allows easy transfers by providing additional support around the edge.
- The 4-way stretch nylon cover reduces perspiration and provides a low shear friction surface that is anti-microbial and water resistant.
- Anti-Contamination Flap covers the zipper to reduce possibility of fluids ruining the foam core.
Premium Precision Cut Contour Mattress
- Multi-tiered pressure redistribution mattress with top layer of patented Lura-QuiltTM foam is aerated which allows air to continuously circulate reducing heat buildup, perspiration and skin maceration.
- The sloped heel section reduces pressure and increases blood circulation by redistributing the load from the heel to the less vulnerable lower leg.
- The heel section is precision cut to allow air to circulate under the patients heel, which keeps the skin cool and dry reducing perspiration.
- Top cover is a 4-way stretch nylon which reduces perspiration and provides a low shear friction surface that is anti-microbial and water resistant.
- Anti-Contamination Flap covers the zipper reducing the possibility of fluids contaminating the foam core.
- Designated head and foot sections.
- Fire sleeve to meet Federal Fire Code 16 CFR part 1633.
- Weight Capacity: 450 Lbs.
- Warranty: 15 year, Non Prorated Warranty.
Premium MedPrevention Pressure Redistribution Mattress
- This mattress comes with the Visco Gel Polymer Technology (VGPT) that provides extraordinary pressure redistribution, rapid heat dissipation, and vast increases in breathability.
- VGPT is an open cell memory foam, infused with gel polymers, designed for clinical superiority and patient comfort.
- VGPT reduces occurrence of pressure sores, channels heat away from the body, provides more support with less cradling, eliminates static fatigue and keeps patients cool, dry and comfortable.
- This premium mattress uses a 30 degree heel slope to redistribute pressure.
- Comes equipped with a top layer of Lura-Quilt foam that keeps the skin cool and dry.
- Size: 36” x 80” x 6” Weight Capacity: 1,000 lbs.
- Warranty: 15 Year, Non-Prorated
Bed Rail Options
Assist Bed Rails (Pair)
- Heavy-duty, 1" powder-coated, welded steel construction for added durability.
- Three positions: Guard, assist and transfer to provide caregiver & user convenience.
- Quick release button easily moves rails
Assist Bars (Pair)
- Provides coverage at the top of the bed then swings counter clockwise to the headboard of the bed and out of the way.
- Designed for assisting residents in and out of bed
- Easy pull knob release, quickly folds out of the way with two way positioning
ThinkSoft Half Side Rails (Pair)
- Device rotates with head deck, making it easy for residents to reposition themselves
- Reliable, pinch-free latching mechanism for simplicity of use. These rails release down.
- Open design so residents do not feel trapped
Reduced Gap Chrome Plated Full-Length Bed Rail (Pair)
- Durable 7/8” chrome-plated side rails.
- 55” rail length.
- Self-adjusting spring-loaded cross braces snap easily into place without tools for quick installation.
Amherst Head and Foot Boards
- Available in Amherst Head and Footboards
- Traditional styling that will fit any decor.
- Available in Amber Cherry, Solar Oak and Biltmore Cherry.
- Footboard Control Panel only available in Solar Oak and Biltmore Cherry.
Drake Head and Foot Boards
- Available in Drake Head and Footboards
- Traditional styling that will fit any decor.
- Available in Solar Oak and Biltmore Cherry.
Wood Color Options
Worry Free Service Contracts1 to 3 Year In-Home Service Your homecare bed is eligible for up to three years of in-home service. Should your bed ever need repair, simply call HomeCare Hospital Beds and we will dispatch an authorized service technician to your home to diagnose and repair your bed absolutely free of charge.
In-home service on your bed means you’re covered for diagnostics, labor and repairs.
- One year in-home service contract $150
- Two year in-home service contract $195
- Three year in-home service contract $250
Standard Ground ShippingIncludes delivery of hospital bed to the front of your house or facility. This does not include bringing the hospital bed into the house.
Inside Delivery & Set-UpTake the hassel out of ordering a hospital bed by having our experts assemble your new hospital bed in the room of your choice! Our Technicians Will:
- Bring the hospital bed inside your loved one's home
- Assemble the bed in the room of your choice!
- Remove all boxes and packaging debris.
- Provide in-service instruction on proper use, maintenance and warranties!
*Availability date reflects average availability time-frame from the manufacturer and is not a guaranteed delivery date.