The Invacare Carroll CS9 FX600 Hospital Bed Set has already become the industry standard for long-term care beds. The CS9 hospital bed has an Integrated Width Extender which gives you the option of widening the bed an additional 6 inches. With an Auto Contour feature that simultaneously raises both the head and the knees, residents stay comfortably in place while being better positioned for reading, watching TV or talking to family members. The simultaneous movement also helps prevent painful skin shearing that might otherwise occur during repositioning. The CS9 hospital bed also features a Slat Deck which is an upgrade from the Grid Deck that most of the entry level frames have and provides better support and airflow for the mattress. The Invacare CS9 hospital bed is the ideal bed with it’s stability, easy controls and smooth raising and lowering of the head, feet and overall height of the bed.
CS9 Full Electric Hospital Bed
- Ideal for long term care and post acute care
- Integrated Adjustable Width Simple ‘In-a-Snap’ adjustments makes widening the bed easy and quick. Simply loosen the adjustment knob, press the snap button, and slide the adjustable wing to the desired position.
- Adjustable Width Headboard Featuring the elegant design found on all Invacare end panels, the new adjustable-width headboard slides into the correct position by removing the soft-touch knobs. The headboard wing easily lines up with the correct holes, and quickly secures with the soft-touch knobs.
- Auto Contour simultaneously raises both the head and the knees, residents stay comfortably in place while being better positioned for reading, watching TV or talking to family members. The simultaneous movement also helps prevent painful skin shearing that might otherwise occur during repositioning.
- Rapid tool free assembly minimizes delivery set-up time and makes maintenance easier
- Floor lock system secures the bed to the floor at all height ranges but allows for Mobilty-On-Demand. Caregivers do not have to wait for the bed to be raised to its full height before transporting or maneuvering. An easy to read indicator alerts staff if the bed is off its castors and not locked properly.
- Exclusive arched slat deck design allows for improved infection control and reduces wear and tear on mattresses
- Carroll CS beds feature a rugged Hand Control, with bright, universal symbols, allowing residents and staff to easily operate the comfort controls of the bed.
- Wall Bumper is included to ensure the bed is the proper distance from the wall for safe operation.
- Optional Trendelenburg (Custom Option will add 10 weeks to delivery) available with the Advanced Control Panel. The Panel can only be used by caregiver for safe Trendelenburg positioning.
- Optional Battery Backup (Custom Option will add approximately 4 weeks to delivery time) is available on the CS Series Bed. Integrated into the frame the battery backup will give you hours of power for when power is lost to the bed.
- Warranty – Frame: 10 years, Mechanical: 5 years, Electrical: 3 years