It’s time to change your definition of value. The Invacare Carroll CS5 Hi-Low Hospital Bed was developed for facilities requiring mobility at any height at a great value, and who appreciate the trademark Carroll CS Series Hospital Bed design elegance including the slat deck and tool-less assembly.
CS5 Hi-Lo Full Electric Bed
- Ideal for home care, long term care and post acute care
- Hi Low Bed: 9″ – 30″ height range
- Tool-less assembly fast connect system allows for faster set-up and easier alterations.
- Exclusive arched slat deck design allows for improved infection control and reduces wear and tear on mattresses.
- Ergonomic Hand Pendant: The CS5 features a rugged, water resistant Hand Control with bright, universal symbols allowing residents and staff to easily operate the comfort controls of the bed.
- Dual Pendant Connections: Pendant connects to either side of the bed, providing customized convenience for the resident. Pendant cord is attached to frame, and will not interfere with lifts or tables.
- Pure Vertical Rise: Bed raises straight up and down without horizontal movement of the casters minimizing the chance of damage to floors.
- Mobility at any Height: Caregivers can lock or unlock four casters which enable or disable mobility at any height.
- Wall Bumper is included to ensure the bed is the proper distance from the wall for safe operation.
- Warranty – Frame: 10 years, Mechanical: 5 years, Electrical: 2 years
Hospital Bed Mattress Options
Standard MedPrevention Pressure Redistribution MattressThis mattress conforms to the patient’s body to provide support as the patient moves.
- Pressure Redistribution is achieved by using various cell depths throughout the mattress with special attention to the vulnerable heel section.
- Unique Pressure Zones: Channel cut high density polyurethane foam.
- 670 Individual cells offer superior pressure redistribution.
- Foam core is fire-retardant and anti-microbial/anti-bacterial.
- The cover is anti-microbial and anti-fungal, provides low moisture vapor transmission, is fluid resistant and has a 360 degree zipper for easy removal for cleaning.
- Size: 36” x 80” x 6” Weight Capacity: 300 lbs.
- Warranty: 4 Year, Non-Prorated
Plus MedPrevention Pressure Redistribution MattressThis mattress provides exceptional pressure redistribution for moderate to high risk patients with close attention paid to the sacral and heel area.
- Contains multi-tiered pressure redistribution mattress with top layer of die-cut high density foam in the head & torso section.
- High-resilient foam in the heel section for unparalleled pressure redistribution.
- Patient transfer support system allows easy transfers by providing additional support around the edge.
- The 4-way stretch nylon cover reduces perspiration and provides a low shear friction surface that is anti-microbial and water resistant.
- Anti-Contamination Flap covers the zipper to reduce possibility of fluids ruining the foam core.
Premium MedPrevention Pressure Redistribution Mattress
- This mattress comes with the Visco Gel Polymer Technology (VGPT) that provides extraordinary pressure redistribution, rapid heat dissipation, and vast increases in breathability.
- VGPT is an open cell memory foam, infused with gel polymers, designed for clinical superiority and patient comfort.
- VGPT reduces occurrence of pressure sores, channels heat away from the body, provides more support with less cradling, eliminates static fatigue and keeps patients cool, dry and comfortable.
- This premium mattress uses a 30 degree heel slope to redistribute pressure.
- Comes equipped with a top layer of Lura-Quilt foam that keeps the skin cool and dry.
- Size: 36” x 80” x 6” Weight Capacity: 1,000 lbs.
- Warranty: 15 Year, Non-Prorated
Bed Rail Options
Assist Bed Rails (Pair)
- Heavy-duty, 1" powder-coated, welded steel construction for added durability.
- Three positions: Guard, assist and transfer to provide caregiver & user convenience.
- Quick release button easily moves rails
Assist Bars (Pair)
- Provides coverage at the top of the bed then swings counter clockwise to the headboard of the bed and out of the way.
- Designed for assisting residents in and out of bed
- Easy pull knob release, quickly folds out of the way with two way positioning
ThinkSoft Half Side Rails (Pair)
- Device rotates with head deck, making it easy for residents to reposition themselves
- Reliable, pinch-free latching mechanism for simplicity of use. These rails release down.
- Open design so residents do not feel trapped
Reduced Gap Chrome Plated Full-Length Bed Rail (Pair)
- Durable 7/8” chrome-plated side rails.
- 55” rail length.
- Self-adjusting spring-loaded cross braces snap easily into place without tools for quick installation.
Amherst Head and Foot Boards
- Available in Amherst Head and Footboards
- Traditional styling that will fit any decor.
- Available in Amber Cherry, Solar Oak and Biltmore Cherry.
- Footboard Control Panel only available in Solar Oak and Biltmore Cherry.
Kendall Head and Foot Boards
- Available in Kendall Head and Footboards
- Traditional styling that will fit any decor.
- Available in Solar Oak
Wood Color Options
Worry Free Service Contracts1 to 3 Year In-Home Service Your homecare bed is eligible for up to three years of in-home service. Should your bed ever need repair, simply call HomeCare Hospital Beds and we will dispatch an authorized service technician to your home to diagnose and repair your bed absolutely free of charge.
In-home service on your bed means you’re covered for diagnostics, labor and repairs.
- One year in-home service contract $150
- Two year in-home service contract $195
- Three year in-home service contract $250
Standard Ground ShippingIncludes delivery of hospital bed to the front of your house or facility. This does not include bringing the hospital bed into the house.
Inside Delivery & Set-UpTake the hassel out of ordering a hospital bed by having our experts assemble your new hospital bed in the room of your choice! Our Technicians Will:
- Bring the hospital bed inside your loved one's home
- Assemble the bed in the room of your choice!
- Remove all boxes and packaging debris.
- Provide in-service instruction on proper use, maintenance and warranties!
*Availability date reflects average availability time-frame from the manufacturer and is not a guaranteed delivery date.