The Invacare Carroll CS3 Hi-Low Hospital Bed has already become the industry standard for long-term care hospital beds. The CS3 hospital bed was developed for those who require a bed that is stable throughout the travel range and mobile in the low position.
CS3 Hi-Lo Full Electric Hospital Bed
- Ideal for home use, long term care and post acute care
- Hi Low Bed: 8.5″ – 27″ height range
- Tool-less assembly fast connect system allows for faster set-up and easier alterations.
- Exclusive arched slat deck design allows for improved infection control and reduces wear and tear on mattresses.
- Carroll CS beds feature a rugged Hand Control ergonomically designed, rugged, and water resistant.
- Maxi-Lock floor lock system secures the bed to the floor in all elevated positions.
- Wall Bumper is included to ensure the bed is the proper distance from the wall for safe operation.
- Warranty – Frame: 10 years, Mechanical: 5 years, Electrical: 2 years
SETUP, DELIVERY & REMOVAL
Standard Ground Shipping
Includes delivery of hospital bed to the front of your house or facility. This does not include bringing the hospital bed into the house.
Inside Delivery & Set-Up
Take the hassel out of ordering a hospital bed by having our experts assemble your new hospital bed in the room of your choice!
Our Technicians Will:
- Bring the hospital bed inside your loved one’s home
- Assemble the bed in the room of your choice!
- Remove all boxes and packaging debris.
- Provide in-service instruction on proper use, maintenance and warranties!
*Please note: Although we strive to have our technicians ready when you are, inside Set Up & Delivery may add 5-7 days to your delivery time!
*Availability date reflects average availability time-frame from the manufacturer and is not a guaranteed delivery date.
Worry Free Service Contracts
1 to 3 Year In-Home Service
Your homecare bed is eligible for up to three years of in-home service. Should your bed ever need repair, simply call HomeCare Hospital Beds and we will dispatch an authorized service technician to your home to diagnose and repair your bed absolutely free of charge.
In-home service on your bed means you’re covered for diagnostics, labor and repairs.
- One year in-home service contract
- Two year in-home service contract
- Three year in-home service contract