The Invacare 820 DLX Hospital Bed is the standard of long-term care in the home, offering proven, dependable performance at an affordable price. This durable hospital bed includes features such as an grid or solid mattress deck, broad travel range, removable bed-end brackets and an emergency built-in hand crank so the bed can be raised or lowered by hand. Solid grid deck will provide better mattress and body support than the grid deck. The DLX hospital bed comes with a prevention foam mattress for free, but additional mattresses are available depending on your loved ones needs.
820 DLX Full Electric Hospital Bed
- Ideal for home use and long term care
- Quiet motor system with waterproof enclosures.
- Fast Cycle Time for the lowering of the bed.
- Emergency crank provided allows all motors to be operated manually in the event of a power failure.
- Locking Casters so bed stays in place
- Rapid tool free assembly minimizes delivery set-up time and makes maintenance easier
- 6-Function Hand Control Pendant The DLX’s electric Hand Control features bright, universal symbols and allows residents and staff to easily operate the comfort controls of the bed. Hand pendant can be plugged in either side of the bed.
- Warranty – Weld: Lifetime, Frame: 10 Years, Motors: 5 Years
SETUP, DELIVERY & REMOVAL
Standard Ground Shipping
Includes delivery of hospital bed to the front of your house or facility. This does not include bringing the hospital bed into the house.
Inside Delivery & Set-Up
Take the hassle out of ordering a hospital bed by having our experts assemble your new hospital bed in the room of your choice!
Our Technicians Will:
- Bring the hospital bed inside your loved one’s home
- Assemble the bed in the room of your choice!
- Remove all boxes and packaging debris.
- Provide in-service instruction on proper use, maintenance and warranties!
*Please note: Although we strive to have our technicians ready when you are, inside Set Up & Delivery may add 5-7 days to your delivery time!
*Availability date reflects average availability time-frame from the manufacturer and is not a guaranteed delivery date.
Worry Free Service Contracts
1 to 3 Year In-Home Service
Your homecare bed is eligible for up to three years of in-home service. Should your bed ever need repair, simply call HomeCare Hospital Beds and we will dispatch an authorized service technician to your home to diagnose and repair your bed absolutely free of charge.
In-home service on your bed means you’re covered for diagnostics, labor and repairs.
- One year in-home service contract
- Two year in-home service contract
- Three year in-home service contract