The Gendron Bariatric Maxi Rest 42 Bed Set has a 800 pound weight capacity and a deck that expands from 39″-42″-48″ to support the needs of larger patients in a hospice or long-term medical care setting. The Full Electric Bariatric Bed features a fully electric pendant control. The Bariatric Hospice Bed features numerous adjustment options for patient comfort, including up and down, upper body incline adjustment, and a knee and leg lift. The Bariatric Hospital Bed features a two piece frame for convenient transport and set up, with a caster-wheeled mobile base for easy movement. Gendron Complete Care Beds are proudly made in the USA.
MedBari Foam Mattress
- The MedBari Mattresses provides ideal support and comfort by utilizing top-layer high resilient, high density, die cut foam directly beneath the patient.
- To keep the user cool and dry, we used Lura-Quilt™ on the heel section of the MedBari Mattress which permits air to continuously ventilate the mattress.
- The bottom layer of the MedBari Mattress merges premium high density and resilient foams to create unparalleled support and stability for the bariatric individual.
- We cover our mattress with a four way stretch nylon material comprised of a low moisture vapor transmission rate to keep our customers dry and comfortable.
- Fluid proof, anti-fungal, and stain resistant cover improves infection control.
- Zipper is hidden with an Anti-Contamination Flap to prevent fluids from coming into contact with the zipper and contaminating the foam core.
- MedBari Weight capacity: 1000 lbs.
- 16 CFR part 1632 & 1633.
- Warranty: One year non-prorated.
Worry Free Service Contracts1 to 3 Year In-Home Service Your homecare bed is eligible for up to three years of in-home service. Should your bed ever need repair, simply call HomeCare Hospital Beds and we will dispatch an authorized service technician to your home to diagnose and repair your bed absolutely free of charge.
In-home service on your bed means you’re covered for diagnostics, labor and repairs.
- One year in-home service contract $150
- Two year in-home service contract $195
- Three year in-home service contract $250
Standard Ground ShippingIncludes delivery of hospital bed to the front of your house or facility. This does not include bringing the hospital bed into the house.
Inside Delivery & Set-UpTake the hassel out of ordering a hospital bed by having our experts assemble your new hospital bed in the room of your choice! Our Technicians Will:
- Bring the hospital bed inside your loved one's home
- Assemble the bed in the room of your choice!
- Remove all boxes and packaging debris.
- Provide in-service instruction on proper use, maintenance and warranties!
*Availability date reflects average availability time-frame from the manufacturer and is not a guaranteed delivery date.