Drive Medical Hi-Lo Bariatric Hospital Bed Prime Plus Bed Model P2002
Easy to use and offering plenty of positioning choices. There is even an option for Trendelenburg/Reverse Trendelenburg adjustability. This Bariatric Hospital Bed has an adjustable bed has been designed with convenience and safety in mind. Drive Medical’s Prime P2002 is one of the Best Bariatric Hospital Beds for home use. There are 4 Euro-style roll at any height steering and locking casters make maneuverability and secure position locking simple.
It is adjustable in order to control the distance between the wall and the bed frame to prevent wall damage from bumps and scrapes that commonly occur during transporting patients. Caregivers can actuate the edema foot ratchet that elevates the foot end of the bed for positioning purposes. Maneuverability is not compromised, even with all of the additional features this bed is packed full of. This Prime Plus Bariatric Hospital Bed has a weight capacity of 1,000 pounds in order to support even your heavier patients.
• Clip-on pendant mounts on bed rail, within easy reach to operate all adjustments
• Variable Comfort Chair and Cardiac Chair (with Trendelenburg/Reverse Trendelenburg staff control option) adjustability
helps provide added comfort and relaxation positioning for the resident and facilitates caregiver accessibility
• Beneficial Cardiac Chair positioning for residents with heart and respiratory problems that find the semi-upright position
brings comfort and relief by elevating the torso from the waist up, which provides relief to the lungs, increases circulation
• Trendelenburg/Reverse Trendelenburg capable positioning with Staff Control Option is ideal for rehab and sub acute care,
provides therapeutic benefits that can aid in circulation and ease discomfort
• 4 heavy duty Euro style roll at any height steer & locking casters provide easy maneuverability and secure lock positioning
compliment most any décor
Want to learn more about frequently asked questions? Click here to read our blog!